Download the Application here!To be recognized as Nationally Accredited for Administration of Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs, each company must meet the following requirements:
1. Company principal(s)/owner(s) must be currently employed in a position with active participation in drug and alcohol testing program management.
2. Successful completion of the DATIA Consortium/Third Party Administrator (C/TPA) Management Training Course by the company principal(s)/owner(s).
3. Company principal(s)/owner(s) shall sign and adhere to the Standards and Code of Conduct for Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Management.
4. Company shall maintain Errors and Omissions Insurance covering drug and alcohol testing with a minimum of $500,000 coverage.
5. Company principal(s)/owner(s) must successfully pass an exam on material germane to management of drug and alcohol testing programs.
Companies with 1-10 employees are required to have one (1) principal/owner attend the Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Management Course and take the Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Management exam. Companies with 11+ employees are required to have two (2) principals/owners meet the above requirements. In addition, for companies with multiple office locations, there must be one (1) principal/owner that has attended the Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Management course and passed the exam for a maximum of three (3) office locations within a 100-mile radius.