The Ultimate Guide to State Drug Testing Laws at StateDrugTestingLaws.com is the most comprehensive and up to date on-line resource for state drug testing laws. An annual subscription gives you 24/7/365 secure access to StateDrugTestingLaws.com’s all inclusive database of mandated and voluntary laws, medical marijuana laws, workers’ and unemployment comp laws, and important cases.
A Standard Subscription for DATIA members costs just $495 per year (a $100 savings) and includes:
- Individual state law charts that are interactive and updated continually throughout the year
- Marijuana state law charts (one for each state) that explain the status of medical marijuana in the workplace
- Single-issue charts on the hot topics of the day
- Timely legislative alerts to help you stay on top of state law developments
You also get...
- State Drug Testing Laws Monthly, the only e-newsletter devoted entirely to state drug testing laws
- Drug Testing in the News, an international weekly drug testing news update service
- Invitations to free webinars on drug testing topics you care about
- Question and Answer services (email in your state drug testing law-related question and get an answer in a timely manner)
Your subscription also includes access to our extensive archives of webinar recordings and published newsletters.
Order your Online Ultimate Guide to State Drug Testing Laws here.